Imagine...
... a job, which offers you absolute independence. You decide who you will work with, you choose the working hours to suit yourself, and your coworkers are partners whom you can utterly trust. Think of a job which will allow you to fulfill your goals and ambitions, be a constant source of pleasure and will inspire you with enthusiasm. Consider how empowering it would be if you could define your own terms of success and you had the freedom and support to pursue those aims.
You think it’s only a dream? Not at all! You can make this fantasy true sooner than you think. You only have to give us a little of your time and we will show you how to succeed.
In 2004 the founder of the FM GROUP had the idea of creating a line of exclusive perfume products. Now (September 2011) the company has more than 600,000 active distributors and operates across several continents. FM perfume products are manufactured based on scent compositions created by DROM Fragrances – a world leader in this industry.

4 questions

Do you wish to feel special?
Do you wish to surround yourself with people you like?
Do you wish to see new opportunities?
Do you wish to experience new emotions?

I you answered yes for only one of this questions, we are here to help you!

Stop thinking about it, and do not wait any longer.
Join our team now!

Contact us as soon as possible.

"Don't wait for the event. Create the event!"

Saturday 10 November 2012

Ania Sobol - Welcome to my Blog



Welcome.




My name is Ania Sobol.

I have lived in Nottingham for the past 5 years along with my family.
Two years ago I joint the FM Group with my husband David.

After a short period of time at this company we started to sponsor our family, friends and colleagues. When our group of new friends expanded, my husband began to organize training courses for people who wanted to be more than just distributors.

The FM group does not only have great, high-quality products but also is a company with its own marketing plan that helps you to build and expand your own team. For the most ambitious and persistent in the pursuit of success, the company has prepared an attractive compensation plan that allows them to get away from the 40-hour work-plan, to 100% of their own business time.  This provides a great opportunity and allows them to lead a fully enjoyable life.
In 2011, the FM Group entered its range of cosmetics for people of different ethnicities- especially black people; I think it was a bull’s eye, because of my friends who belong to different ethnicities I understand that these cosmetics were needed.

I know that for white women it is much easier to buy any selected cosmetic they wish to have, and that they do not have any problem with that because the colour range is very wide. And for black ladies, there are usually only two colours: primers and powder, very dark brown or light brown.

Because of this they are forced to use cosmetic tricks such as mixing talc with base if it is too dark to lighten the tone consistently (as my friend-until she received a certain gift from me).  I know that their skins are one of four different shades.
In addition, the company also ensured that the price of the products is low while maintaining excellent quality.

It took me a year to create this blog.
I hope that it will facilitate the decision for a number of people who have not yet joined our group.

I will try my best to keep you informed about everything that you might be interested in, not only for the current distributors, but also for those who are thinking of joining us.


Welcome
Ania Sobol


 

No comments:

Post a Comment